Friday, December 13, 2013

2013 Advent Calendar Scarf, Day 12



Hello:
This will be a very short post.  First WOOOOT!! Congratulations to Gryffindor in the Harry Potter Knitting Crochet House Cup (HPKCHC) game on Ravelry.  We won both the Quidditch Cup AND the House cup.  This is the first time since 2010 that a single house has won both cups.

Next I had over 150 pageviews on this blog today.  That is an awesome number for my little blog.  I'm not sure if people were checking out the Advent Calendar Scarf, looking for tutorials for crochet squares, looking at the Eastside Stitchers Holiday party and exchange, or just new readers to my blog.  But, it was fun to have so many readers stop by.

Last, the pattern for today, Day 12

This was a nice and easy pattern, though the pattern went both ways.  By that I mean that I had to knit on both sides and not just purl back.

There are no new stitches. While there are purl 2 tog and purl 3 tog on the even rows, I didn't have trouble with dropping stitches.

Here is what the pattern looks like tonight:

Ok, I'm off to bed.  There is another Eastside Stitchers holiday party tomorrow morning with the Friday Morning group and I need some sleep.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with size 2 needles.


No comments:

Post a Comment