Wednesday, December 11, 2013

2013 Advent Calendar Scarf, Day 11

Hello:

Just a quick post for today's pattern.  I am leaving in a few minutes for the Eastside Stitchers' Holiday Party and Gift Exchange.  I actually finished today's knitting by about 1:30 pm.  It is a very easy pattern.  There were no new or weird stitches.  And best of all, all of the even rows are simply purled.  That made for relatively fast knitting.

The only semi-awkward thing is that you have to shift the stitch markers a few times.  I tried to note which rows that happens:
Shift stitch markers at rows:  9, 15, 21

Ok, got to dash off.  I'll be back on after the party to show you what everyone brought.  It should be a very fun night.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping with planet with homemade caramels (part of my gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment