Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Advent Calendar Scarf Day 6 Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Shhhhh!  It's almost 1 a.m.  I was starting to fall asleep as I knitted, but, I finished today's pattern.  Tomorrow, I have to drive to Seattle to pick up Samantha (my middle child) from the train station.  She is coming home from college for Christmas break.  I can't wait to see her, but, I am so tired!

I want to talk about peacocks... PKOK  But I'm not sure I will make sense.

So, here is what today's pattern looks like:

It seemed more complicated than yesterday's, but I made fewer mistakes.  I found myself knitting very very slowly, though.

Here is what the scarf looks like so far  ( remember it's unblocked)

It is super delicate.  Although sometimes I think it looks a bit like cat barf, I know it will look beautiful when blocked.  I will have to read up on how to block it correctly.

Good night everyone!  19 Days Until Christmas!

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment