Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent Calendar Scarf Day 23, December 23, 2011

One more pattern and this epic KAL will end.  I am so tired.  I can just post today's section. I want to be able to get up early and knit like the wind since I want to block my scarf and wear it to Christmas Eve Mass tomorrow at 6 pm.  I am feeling a bit sad right now, but I can't tell if that is because I am so tired.  I wanted to get started on the last pattern tonight, but I went out with my daughter, Samantha, to a comedy club where her friend was the MC.  That put me a bit behind, but I was still able to finish today's pattern.  It's beautiful.

Silly Blogger, turning it sideways again.  I think you can still see it.  Any way, I need some sleep.  There are so many wrap up things I want to tell you, but also, I really want to go back to each pattern, and take some tutorial photos and make notes on some of the harder stitches.  I have learned so much!  I am really excited to knit another lace project.  This was a great challenge for me...

Well, it is not over yet.  I still have tomorrow's pattern.

1 day until Christmas.
1 more pattern.

Goodnight everyone.  See you all tomorrow =)

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment