Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Advent Calendar Scarf Day 12 Monday, December 12, 2011

There are so many things I would like to be writing about, but again, it's after midnight, and I'm way too tired.  I am so happy I am making this scarf.  I am so happy I have been able to keep up.  But it is very tough and I am not able to do much else.  So, I will try to remember all the things I want to write, for  AS  (after scarf).

Today's pattern had a bobble thing.  Very cool, sorry the photo is horrible and you can't really see it.  I dropped the last bobble  (it's on row 15 of 26 rows) and was freaked out that I was going to have to frog to the life line.  But I was able to carefully tink back to row 12, and then knit forward again. 


Just a quick photo of my son modelling the sweater I finally finished for Sharing Our Gifts:

I told him to pose like a "real" model.

Good night.

13 days until Christmas!

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment