Friday, December 23, 2011

Advent Calendar Scarf Day 22 Thursday, December 22, 2011

I am sorry I am so tired.  It is now 2 am!  I got up and did some dishes (got to just give up on the housework), knit the spacer section, then did some serious grocery shopping.  I'm hoping I am all done for both Christmas
Eve dinner (we will have tacos) and Christmas Day.  Anyway, here is the pattern for today:

Selena insists on helping with these photos. 

Anyway, good night!  See you all tomorrow (a bit earlier I hope).

3 more days until Christmas, and
2 more days of knitting my scarf.  OOOOOOOOOOOOOO totally forgot. I bought my blocking wires today, but that is a bit of a story, so I promise I will write about it tomorrow.  I also need to post some photos from my drive back from Utah.

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment