Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Advent Calendar Scarf Day 21 Wednesday, December 21, 2011

I can't believe I finished this pattern on time.  I got up at 3:30 am Mountain time and then drove for 16 hours with my 3 kids.  Ok, James actually did most of the driving, and he had the worst part which was right at the beginning.  It started snowing as we were leaving the Salt Lake City area.  He drove like a champ!  But I was able to do about 1/3 of the knitting in the car, and finished the rest at home.  The photo is horrible, but here it is:

I took some photos from the plane and the car.  I will try to post them tomorrow.  I am falling asleep at the keyboard.

4 more Days until Christmas.

Good night everyone.

3 more days of knitting!  Wow, I just realized.  I better get some blocking wires.

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment