Monday, December 24, 2012

2012AdventCalendarScarf Finished and Blocked

Hello!

I have finished knitting my 2012 Advent Calendar Scarf, designed by Kristen Benecken, who is wollkistchen on Ravelry.

soaked it,

and it is blocking.
I use welding wires that I bought last year and some children's play mats from Ross for just $12.50.
Here are all 24 Days:

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 9
Day 10
Day 11
Day 12
Day 13
Day 14
Day 15
Day 16
Day 17
Day 18
Day 19
Day 20
Day 21
Day 22
Day 23
Day 24
Merry Christmas!  And a giant thank you to Kristen for this lovely scarf and for the experience.  Also, I want to really thank all of the people who joined together to make this scarf, especially the group Moderators who were really helpful and encouraging.

Peace.
Yours,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a GINORMOUS Advent Calendar Scarf

edited to add:  that while this scarf is finished and blocked, I have not woven in all ends.  Um, I will wait to do that on January 1 so I can turn the scarf in as a WIP for HPKCHC and "WIP the First" earning points for my House, Gryffindor!



























No comments:

Post a Comment