Tuesday, December 4, 2012

2012AdventCalendarScarf Day 4

Hello,

I am not sure if you can see it, but if you look closely at the above photo, there is some sky...  Wait, let me post a photo from about 10 seconds later, and panning up just a bit:

I didn't bother to take a photo yesterday, and almost didn't today (it is noon) because it has been so dark and dreary.  But then, voila!  a bit of sun.  Just a bit.

This is a quick post because the Day 4 section for the 2012 Advent Calendar Scarf was very quick and easy.  It is an 6 row, 9 stitch repeat.  Nothing tough.  And, the even rows were simply purls, so it was very fast.

Here is what the section looks like:

And here is the entire shawl in all of it's un-blocked glory:




I am in a great mood, even though the washing machine died, because my wonderful daughter, Moogie, is coming home for the Christmas break tonight.  I get to pick her up at the train station in Seattle.  I can't wait.

Have a great day.
Peace.
Yours,

f1bercat
shaping the planet with day 4 in the sun.





No comments:

Post a Comment