Wednesday, July 24, 2013

My Sister-in-Law, K, visits Eastside Stitchers

Hello:

I'm still posting some of my Mt. Rainier photos.

Eastside Stitchers met at Crossroads Mall for our usual stitching night.  My sister-in-law, K, came with me for the evening.  Ha ha ha!  I made her knit, but then forgot to take a photo of her work.

Since she was with me (don't you love how I am blaming her for my failings?) I took no notes.  This will probably be a horrible post without the names of anything anyone is working on.  But at least we get to ooo and ahhh over bad photos of their WIP's.

This is a huge OOOOOOO.  ellyol brought her almost finished Hitchhiker in the beautiful Apple Blossom Colorway from Huckleberry Knits.
Hrvdmnky was working on a baby sweater.  This is her Mira Sweater (the second one - remember... twins).
GwenS was knitting a Fish.  She is making a mobile for the baby's crib.

Skeinherder was just starting a new pair of Footies.  I think these are for a swap.  Some one is going to be very lucky.
Wireknitter brought 2 beautiful shawls that she is test knitting.

Norwegian Memories,

Welsh Blanket Boomerang, both by Susan Ashcroft.
Colleen brought her pink practice sweater.
and Tara1682 brought her purple blob,
Shhhh!  can't say what she is making.

Lots of fun and laughs, as usual.

Time for bed.  See you at the Mariners Stitch and Pitch.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a great knit/stitch group.


No comments:

Post a Comment