Monday, July 8, 2013

Missing Photos

I took about 10 super cute photos of my cats on the railing of our deck today.  There was something down in the backyard that had caught their attention.  They both crouched on the railing watching. 

I took progress photos of my Stage 4 Tour de Sock socks - still about 1 inch down the foot, gusset finished.

I received a really pretty blanket square in the mail today.  My house in HPKCHC (Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup), Gryffindor is doing an ongoing blanket square swap.  Every month, you get a new target.  You knit or hook them a square, and you get a square from... someone... At the end of a year, you should have enough squares for a blanket. I took a great photo of the square.

I designed and hooked a square today.  It is not completely designed.  It is a bit wrinkly, so needs some more work to fix the number of stitches in some of the rounds.  But I really like it.  I got some good photos, really showing the design.

The memory card for my camera was in my computer and not in my camera.  So, no photos today.

You will just have to believe me about the cats.  On the projects, I will get photos tomorrow.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the world with no photographic proof.

No comments:

Post a Comment