Sunday, July 21, 2013

Another Shhhh!

Hello:

Gorgeous moon tonight.

I had such a busy day today.  My father-in-law, Pop, and sister-in-law, K, are still visiting.  We went to see Pookie's closing performance of Kiss Me, Kate, at the Village Theater in Issaquah.   The Doc came, too.  They all seemed to like it.  It is a pretty funny play, and Cole Porter's music is really wonderful.  This was a bit bitter-sweet for me, though.  Pookie hopes to be involved in theater at Princeton next year, but, if that doesn't work out, this could be his last play ever.

I finished up another of my Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! projects.  Sorry, can't post photos.  Just saying that I have one more Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh to go, and that is almost finished, as well.

This week will be a busy one, with the relatives here, and stitch n pitch coming up on Thursday.

I need to decide what I am going to bring to the Mariners Game for the Stitch N Pitch.  I brought my languishing but beautiful Tour de Sock Stage 4 socks, Walking Through The Garden Maze. I had some weird hole where I did... an extra YO?  not sure, but I had to tink 4 rows to get rid of it.  I still need about 2 full repeats to get these long enough for my ski-like feet.  I hope to have them finished before Thursday, though, so I would not be taking them to the game.  I might be able to bring the Dude sock I am finishing.  I tinked that heel, and I think I am just going to do a traditional ribbed slip-stitch heel instead of the intarsia heel in the pattern.  After that, the sock is just stripes.  I really want to finish mine up so I can wear those, too.

Anyway, not a lot of project photos, today.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet under a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment