Friday, July 26, 2013

Fiber Friday

Quick post for Fiber Friday.  Just Skeinherder and me.  She worked on a shhhh! project; I finished kitchenering my Tour de Sock Stage 4, and turned the heel on the Stage 3 first sock.  No photos, though.  When I got home, I had to do all this paperwork stuff in my office, and thus never got to the photos.  Also, I had hoped to cut out 2 project bags I need to make.  I did have time to finish up the Snake (all but the tongue), and the blanket square I was hooking for a Gryffindor Swap.  I promise photos tomorrow.

Skeinherder and I had fun at Crossroads.  I love how big our group has gotten, but sometimes it is fun to spend time with just one member.  Last Friday, Constance49 was the only other person stitching with me, and we had a great time getting to know each other better.  So, these quieter mornings are nice.  But, I do love when everyone can make it.

Next week will be full of all kinds of crazy fiber fun.  Redbird1 will be back in town for ... the Baby, Baby, Baby, Baby Shower.  We have yarn dyeing planned, stitching at Crossroads, and high tea in addition to the shower.  It will be a wonderful week.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a good buddy.
more from the Mt. Rainier National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment