Thursday, March 22, 2012

The One Where I'm Super Tired Because I was Playing Aion Until 2 am

2012.03.21



Hello!  f1beristas,

WIP
Today I received the next project from the Liz Marino Gift Knits Club in the mail:  It's a summer purse!  See the pretty yarn...

One of the things I like so much about this club is that it pushes me outside my comfort zone.  I have looked at purse/bag patterns but never tried one.  Now, I will. 






Aion

This is a short blog because on Monday, my legion in Aion took possession of a fort, and we had to defend it against the other player side.  So, I am posting a bit late.  Here is a screen shot of the players from our side (the Elyos) who gathered to help defend the fort.





Where in the World is f1bercat?
Today I knit 6.79 miles and no mistakes on the sleeves!  I haven't reached the next LYS,, but I am on the outskirts of Yelm.


Here I am on the big map:


I met with the Eastside Stitchers tonight and will post the WIP's from that meeting tomorrow. And Tomorrow night I'm going to the midnight showing of the Hunger Games.

Can't wait!

f1bercat
too sleepy......

No comments:

Post a Comment