Friday, February 28, 2014

Fully Final February Fiber Friday

Hello:

Why did I think last Friday was the final Friday of February?  Ugh, I'm so absent minded these days.  might have something to do with lack of sleep. More on that later, first I need to write about the last Fiber Friday of February, the real last Fiber Friday of February.

We had a nice group at the round table under the skylight at Crossroads.  I had an early appointment, so I didn't arrive until 10 ish.  Constance49 and Zillalatte were busy knitting away. 

Connie was working on a beautiful lace scarf in Habu and mohair?




Zillalatte was cranking out the garter stitch on a Dr. Who scarf.  This is her OWL project for HPKCHC (Harry Potter Knitting/Crochet House Cup). 

Since she is in my house, Gryffindor, I made sure she worked hard on it today.  OWL's are worth a lot of points.

We were shortly joined by Winterpromise31.  She is working on a hat.
But she also brought a beautiful project for show and tell that was fiber related, but not knitting.
Pam2 was knitting what she called a "plain" sock, but you can see that she is striping it,

so it isn't plain at all.

Schrike brought the baby sweater he is knitting.
The slip stitch fabric is really cute. 

CodyJunk showed up just as I was leaving.  I never remember to photograph her project! 
We missed JulieMustKnit.  I hope her kitty, Attila, is feeling better.

Amigirl was working on her Sprucey Lucy socks (of course). 
She brought a hat she knit for show and tell.
And the best part, Amigirl also brought a model for her hat.
Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet on the Final Friday of February.







No comments:

Post a Comment