Monday, February 3, 2014

Knit Meter

Hello:

I took this photo just before 7 am.  Are you seeing what I was seeing?  THE SUNRISE!! We have truly rounded the horn and are headed towards summer.  Or, Spring at the very least.  The sun has begun rising earlier and earlier.  Oh, and if you look just up and to the tree on the right, yes that is Venus.  It was huge in the morning sky.

Here is the view  about 2 hours later:

It was just gorgeous today, cold, but gorgeous.  Sorry it didn't snow, Skeinherder... Maybe it will this week. 

I wanted to point out that I have finally updated my KnitMeter.  I put these widgets for the yards that I have knit and crochet (I need to add one for spinning) on this blog a long time ago, but never bothered to actually keep track of my yardage.  This term for the Harry Potter Knitting Crochet House Cup I have been very careful to track all of my yardage.  That is one of the best ways to earn bonus points for my house, Gryffindor. 

Here is this list of what I have knit (since December) and how many yards it all is:
2014 Advent Calendar Scarf - 1272 yds.

Age of Brass and Steam - 180 yds
Racing Raindrops 437 yds
Entirely Natural Socks - 304 yds
Xeranthium Hat - 164 yds
2014 Mystery KAL Baby Blanket - 333 yds
Lady Igraine Socks - 303 yds
That is 3733 yds of knitting.  Since December 1.

I will post the things I have crocheted since January 1, 2014.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a lot of yarn knitted.

No comments:

Post a Comment