Thursday, February 27, 2014

Eastside Stitchers

Working stinks.

I worked at Bellevue College from 8:30 this morning until noon, then drove to Northgate and worked there from 1 pm to 6 pm.  I made it to Crossroads for Eastside Stitchers by about 7 pm, but I had forgotten my camera.  There was a small group at the round table, and I was only able to stay until about 8:15, but I was thankful that I had my stitching buddies after a long day of tutoring.

BlueBerryMary and Alphabetadell sat at the far end of the table. Wajio was there for a while, but I was too late to spend much time with her.  Chockelet joined in a bit later than I did.  The other two members stitching at the round table were Shrike and SeattleAmy.  It was great to have some of our "drop in" members... well... drop in.  Amy didn't have any knitting with her, but since I remembered to bring my ball winder, she helped Alphabetadel wind up some skeins. 

Schrike was wearing his newly finished sweater with a beautifully sewn in zipper.  Since I didn't get any photos, do follow the link and check it out on his Ravelry project page.  It fits him perfectly and the zipper was perfect.  He had some exciting news for the group.  He and Erika are expecting a new knitter! (a baby).  This will be the 6th new Eastside Stitcher born in a year.

Congratulations Schrike and Erica!

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with some more baby knitting ahead

No comments:

Post a Comment