Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Sunday!

Moogie took this photo for me on Broadway in New York.

The Seattle Seahawks have won the Super Bowl, and won it hugely, dominating the Denver Broncos.

I watched the game with the Doc at our little neighborhood restaurant.
People came dressed to cheer the team on.  I was fun to share the victory!

But, first, this morning I knit with the Eastside Stitchers at Panera's in Redmond.
We had one of our newest members, showing off her lovely knitwear:
Puzan was working on a hat.
Wajio has finished the gussets and is know knitting the feet of her Shurt'ugal Socks.
VanesaPolo is knitting the February Baby Sweater by Elizabeth Zimmerman.  She is using the yarn she dyed with Kool-Aid this summer.  The variegation in the color was swamping the lace pattern of the sweater, so she has taken that out.
BlueWolfWalking is knitting something that has dropped stitches.  I'm not sure if it is a scarf, but I think more likely a cowl.  The pattern really shows off the yarn's beautiful colors.
O! Dear, I think this is Skeinherder's Follow Your Arrow Shawl (the Mystery KAL by Ysolde Teague).
I believe she is almost caught up.

JitteryKnitter has made good progress on her pink and brown cowl. 
Puzan finished her sockhead hat.
It was a great way to start the day.

Also, I made my first homemade yogurt today:
And although we had sunshine today, the rain last week has finally given us snow in the Cascades.
Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with snow!











No comments:

Post a Comment