Friday, August 2, 2013

Caution! Eastside Stitchers Fiber Friday

Hello!

I was about an hour late to Crossroads today, and when I arrived, I found three members happily stitching away.

Wireknitter brought her dyed yarn to show and tell.

If you remember from my blog about yarn dyeing,  Redbird1 brought a WIP knit from some yarn she described as "cat barf." 

Redbird1 proceeded to frog the project and generously gave the ugly yarn (haha) to Wireknitter, who overdyed it.  Here is the Finished Product:
Quite an improvement.

Wireknitter also brought the bare skein she dyed.
I can't wait to see what she knits.

Constance49 brought her almost finished summer mystery shawl from the Fiber Gallery.
She has just a few more sections of the lace edging to go.

CodyJunk brought some INTENSE orange acrylic to make traffic cones.  She was popping these out like a Pez Dispenser all morning long.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with caution.







No comments:

Post a Comment