Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Newest Eastside Stitchers Sleep

Hello:

A Stellar Jay has been visiting our bird feeder lately.  He/she (I think it's a male) is pretty shy and hard to photograph.  I have to shoot through the window because if I try to step outside, he quickly flies away.
I was going to write this blog post about bird feeders and jays, yada yada yada, and I'm certain that somehow I planned to tie it into either knitting or the crochet afghan square pattern that I am writing up,

BUT

I got a text from Hrvdmnky.  She needed a ride home from the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) where she was visiting our 2 newest Eastside Stitchers, the Twins!

Of course, I was dying to visit the beautiful little future knitters.

I got to take a few photos, as well.

Here is Elena,




and Caroline.
Perfect.

Beautiful.
Perfectly beautiful.

Sleep well,
f1bercat
shhhhhhhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment