Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Eastside Stitchers, Wednesday Meet Up

Hello:

Tonight was the regular Wednesday meet up for the Eastside Stitchers.  Again, we had the beautiful Addie, one of our newest members, joining us for a bit of fiber fun.  She is such a great baby.

GwenS told me to take a photo quickly!  of the newest project she was casting on.
I'm not exactly sure which Mal March project it is.  I know that she didn't have enough of the long tail to finish this cast on and was ready to frog and recast when I took this photo.

BlueBerryMary has made some nice progress on the sleeves of the fisherman sweater for her grandson.
She will be leaving for Haiti soon.  I hope she has a wonderful trip.

Pam2 has started a lacy summer sweater.
She is using a cotton that is blended with something acrylic to keep it from stretching.

Alphabetadell has made nice progress on her 2013 Advent Calendar Scarf.
She is using some lovely Madelinetosh.  I am having deja-vu all over again.

Wireknitter brought some fingerless mitts that she designed herself,
and a new shawl.
Chockelet came late and also brought a Malabrigo March project.
This will be fingerless mitts called Spate by Jane Richmond.

Sorry for the short post, but I'm so tired. 

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with daffodils!









1 comment:

  1. Hi, I have not looked at any of my "blogs" for a long time, glad I saw this. I will have to keep up now. So glad I met you and it is too bad I live too far away to knit with all of you, I think you have a great group.

    ReplyDelete