Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mollywobbles

Hello:

Just a quick post about one of my class assignments for HPKCHC.  The assignment for DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts) this month is to research a Harry Potter Tribute band, called "Wrock Bands" and craft either something inspired by one of the bands, one of their songs, a song sung in one of the books, or craft something to wear to a Wrock Concert in your house colors.

The "professors" for DADA thoughtfully gave us links to a bunch of these bands.  I checked them out and found one, the Hogwarts Trainwreck,  from Spokane, Washington.  Why, that is almost a neighbor to me.  Ok, not really as Spokane is way on the eastern side of our state, about a 6 hour drive due east on the 90 freeway.  But still, a Local Harry Potter Themed Band!

They have a fun pop sound.  I checked out some of their lyrics, and chose a song named, "Mollywobbles" about Arthur Weasley proposing marriage to Molly.

Here is a bit of the lyrics:


Mollywobbles it's no lie
You're as sweet as pumpkin pie
Take me as your husband, please
I beg you on bended knee
Maybe we could have a son
And be prudent, just the one
Then we'll be a family
You and me and baby three


Marry me, Mollywobbles, marry me




These are just perfect inspiration for a baby pumpkin hat!


I will send this on to charity.  O!  one other good thing about it is that I knit from stash.  Working hard at using up what I can.  I plan to make another pumpkin hat for the Head Mistress Challenge.  But as it is late, more on that in another post.

Peace.
Yours,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with pumpkin pie, and a helpful cat.




No comments:

Post a Comment