Monday, May 6, 2013

Quidditch Cleaning

Hello:

It has been in the 80's F here the last 2 days.  Yes, you read that right.  So insane for the Pacific Northwest. 

The Spring Term has started for HPKCHC, and I am going crazy with busy busy busy.  I am tutoring 2 - 3 hours a day Mon - Thurs, now, so I feel incredibly behind. 

I am getting into the swing of the Spring Term Classes, but I wanted to quickly post about Quidditch.  The first Quidditch game/challenge this term is a great one for me.  It is a "training" exercise, and the prompts ask us to clean up or organize.  So, you can organize Ravelry, as in log in stash, clean out your queue, and so on, but I  wanted to really clean some real life space.  When I am in the craze of finishing, I tend to just sprawl my crafting stuff all over.  I clean up the livingroom where I often work by picking stuff up and just dumping it in the spare  bedroom.  Yes, I am admitting this. 

Then, since I have been sewing, too, and I am too lazy/busy to bring the sewing stuff upstairs/downstairs every time I use it, I have been just storing it in Himes's room while he is away at college.

So, for Quidditch, on Sunday, I cleaned up and organized these spaces:


Thank you, HPKCHC, for pushing me to clean up!

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with organized space.





No comments:

Post a Comment