Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Well, This is Embarrassing


Hello!

So happy to be back in Washington with my Stitch Buds.  So happy that I brought my camera to stitching night tonight, um... with no memory card in it.

I have written notes of what everyone is making, but no photos.  OOPS!

I will just have to run down the list, and give links to the project pages, and get my act together.

So, Redbird1 was working on a Jeweled Cowl in a lovely Glazed Carrots colorway by Malabrigo in their lace yarn.  You might remember that she made this cowl before, in a striking black with silver beads.

MsWiz was knitting a Linen Stitch Scarf by Churchmouse Yarn and Teas in various colors by Koigu.  She got the yarn at Madrona.

Tara1682 was working on her Cloisters Wrap by Miriam L. Felton.  She plans to give this beautiful rectangular shawl to her Grandma.

Vanesapolo was wearing her green Corinne sweater, and knitting the charity baby blanket.  She is almost finished with that blanket.

WireKnitter is making good progress on a beautiful Guernsey Wrap by Jared Flood in Shelter yarn.  I took about 10 photos of this trying to really capture the color.  Really, I did.

Wajio was swatching for an Elizabeth Zimmerman Long Collared Jacket in a pretty blue Rowan Tweed she got from Colleen in our yarn exchange.

Colleen was finishing yet another pretty headband with a flower detail.  She is making a ton of these for the YMCA's charity knitting group.

cathiclove was working on a slouchy hat.  She is improvising the design from two different hat designs.

Hrvdmnky was almost finished with a really cool sock in the most amazing handpainted yarn.  It is amazing.  The colors are pink and black.  Too bad I don't have a photo.

Chockelet brought her finished Rondalet.  This is knit for Malabrigo March 2013 competition.  She was knitting a Cameo by Paulina Popiolek.  This is also for Malabrigo March, and is in Malabrigo Sock.

Well, that's it.  The post looks a bit sad with no photos.

So I will post a video of the High School's "pep rally" from today.  My son, Pookie, is in it.  The high school invited some of the Senior boys to work with the cheerleaders on stunts.  They do this every year, and call it the Stuntman Assembly.  Pookie is in front center, with a pink bandana on.


Peace,
f1bercat
I promise to actually take photos on Friday!









No comments:

Post a Comment