Thursday, March 21, 2013

Round 2 ... Almost

Hello:

The specifications for Round 2 of Sock Madness have been posted.  The next sock will use 2 solid colors, make sure they are very contrasting.  That is all we know.

I am using 2 yarns from stash, some Cascade Yarns Heritage Sock in Plum that I made a shawlette with 2 years ago, and some really pretty pale pink Spud & Chloe that I bought on the Puget Sound LYS Tour last May.
I have to wonder if the socks will be Illusion Socks.

Also, the teams were announced.  I am on Team Might Minnows.  I think we are the beginner group.  But, I am not sure.  I spent most of the day doing my volunteer tutoring, but when I could, I worked on my Transfiguration OWL afghan.  I still have one more square to go.  Don't release the pattern until Saturday!  Please!

Peace.
Yours,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with the fear that I really need about 1 more week before Round 2 begins.





No comments:

Post a Comment