Friday, June 28, 2013

Deadlines

I crocheted like a fiend these last 2 days to finish the afghan I have been making for my Godson and his bride's first wedding anniversary.  I finished all but a border (which I may not bother to hook).  It was too late to take a photo of all 4 rows of squares, but here is a photo of the first 3 rows.
Also, I designed a new square for the afghan, the Spider Square.
Actually, this afghan has 3 square that were my designs:  The spider square above,

the 2 x 3 Granny:
and the Twisted Rose with a Thorn Border:

I also created a new way to join the squares, but more on that in another post.

I'll try to get a photo of the afghan tomorrow.  I hope they like it.

Peace.
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a giant spider (afghan square).









1 comment:

  1. Love the afghan! I can't wait to see the new patterns you created! :)

    ReplyDelete