Thursday, April 4, 2013

Excited for Vogue Knitting Live, Bellevue

Hello:

Tonight I went to the orientation for Vogue Knitting Live, and all of a sudden, I am excited for the event.

There are going to be enough freebies, lectures, demonstrations, etc. that it is worth going to just hang out.  The vendors for the Market look really good, and although my yarn budget is way less than 0, really, I need to just knit from stash, seriously, I know I will spend time wandering through.  I will try to post every day about what I see and hear. 

I hope to see at least one reader there.  That would be really fun.

My first volunteer duty is at 8 am. so I need to get to bed.

I promise to post SOMETHING tomorrow before I crash asleep.  I can't say how coherent it will be.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet from Beautiful Bellevue, WA, home of Vogue Knitting Live


No comments:

Post a Comment