Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Sort of an FO

Chihuly Garden and Glass

Knitting

Today I worked on my Coupling Socks by Deb Barnhill and on another Spa Washcloth.  I still need to make 3 more afghan squares to be all caught up in the  2012BAMCAL, but other than that I am finished for the month.  Well, except for Quidditch.  The next game doesn't start until Sept 30 (I think), so I have over a week.  I'm going to have to start something else soon.  Playing HPKCHC makes me really work hard to finish things up quickly.

Life

The real FO's today are not fiber related.  Yesterday, I stopped at Squak Mt Greenhouses and Nursery and picked up some pansies to put in hanging baskets, and some daffodil, narcissa, and tulip bulbs to plant in some big pots we have.

We have a nice front porch, and it just cries out for hanging plants.  I found an old hanging basket that still had something in it, so I divided that plant up,

not really sure what it is,   added some asparagus fern,
planted the pansies,





and hung up the pots.

The porch looks much better, and pansies should bloom all through the winter here.

That's it for today.
Stay safe and well.
yours,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with 3 new hanging planters.
hanging plants at Squak Mt. Greenhouses and Nursery





No comments:

Post a Comment