Saturday, December 13, 2014

Advent Calendar Scarf 2014, Day 13

Hello:

This is the Pattern for Day 13 for the Advent Calendar Scarf 2014 by Kristin Benecken.

I love this pattern.  It is another mesh type pattern, like the Day 11 pattern.  I know that I will try to use this pattern again in something.  I'm not sure if you can see the texture of the mesh, but it is really interesting.  There are centered double decreases (slip 2 together as if to knit, knit 1 and pass the 2 slipped stitches over). 
I'm not sure if it would work, but it would be cool to put a bead in that decrease.  I think it would really stand out.  It might be overkill, but it could make a beaded cowl.  I will have to try this again in something.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with Day 13.

No comments:

Post a Comment