Saturday, December 13, 2014

Advent Calendar Scarf 2014, Day 10

Hello:

The Day 10 Pattern for the Advent Calendar Scarf 2014, by Kristin Benecken, was another relaxing pattern after the complications in Day 9. 

There isn't much to say about this pattern.  At first, I thought it was going to be a leaf pattern.  It has a bit of that look, but I have decided that it is more geometric than leaf like.  There is a double decrease at the top of the points.  But this is not centered.  The instructions are to sl1 k2tog psso: slip 1 (I slipped as if to knit) knit the next two stitches together, and then pass the slipped stitch back over the knit stitches.  This makes the right side of the decrease lie on top of the left side.
This pattern went relatively quickly (for me), and I was able to knit at work since the pattern was so easy to memorize.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with Day 10

No comments:

Post a Comment