Saturday, June 21, 2014

Training Bike Ride




Hello:

I am training for a bike tour in Europe at the end of the summer.  Moogie and I are planning to ride along the Danube River to Vienna.  Our ride will take 6 days, and the longest we will ride in one day will be about 38 miles.  I am training for this vacation, since I haven't really ridden a bike in about 10 years!  I hope to post my training progress here to keep myself going.

Today I rode 7 miles, from the bottom of my hill around the lake to Vasa Park.  It was 3.5 miles one way.  When you drive a car on W. Lk. Samm. Blvd. it seems really flat.  I can tell you that it is not.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with lots of pedaling.

P.S. My next goal is to make it to the round about  near I 90 and Sunset Elementary School.

No comments:

Post a Comment