Friday, May 30, 2014

Finished my Basket Weave Socks

Hello:

Just a quick post to show off my Basket weave socks.  You might remember that I used the Little Brother yarn by Y.O.T.H. yarn that I bought at the Eastside Knitters Guild meeting where the owner of YOTH yarn and the owner of Tolt Yarn and Wool were the speakers.

The yarn is amazingly soft and has a lovely sheen.  The color is gray, but it is just the tiniest bit tonal, so it has depth in the color. The design features a heel that is my own creation.


I am writing up this pattern, and will be looking for some test knitters.  I've never written a sock pattern for other people to use, so I want to make sure this one makes sense.

Anyway, I just love them.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with merino, cashmere and nylon.



1 comment:

  1. They look really nice! I'd love to test knit for you; Anne75 on ravelry in case
    you didn't know ;)

    ReplyDelete