Friday, November 1, 2013

Eastside Stitchers... It's Up!

Hello:
So... I can explain...
See, I had laundry to fold, and I hadn't packed yet, and I had to finish that last hat and post it to HPKCHC because Oct was ending, and so on, and then it was midnight and I needed to get to bed because we were flying out in the morning, and then yesterday we spent on an airplane etc. etc. but here it is finally, Eastside Stitchers, Oct 30, 2013.

Warning, it will be a miracle if I get everyone's projects straight after two days.  We all fit on one table, but just barely.

BlueBerryMary is hooking a Fans and Pansies Shawl.
CathieC is soooooooooooooooo close to the end of her Racing Raindrops.  She will finish it while I am gone, and will need to bring it for a show and tell for me!
WireKnitter is working on a pair off Vanilla Socks in Trekking.
Wajio has reached the Fish Lips Kiss Heels on her anything but Vanilla Socks in her Hand Dyed Sock Yarn.
Skeinherder is frantically finishing up entries for Malabrigo Stockpile.  Some lucky person will be getting Strep as a gift.
JulieMustKnit brought her gorgeous Antarktis by Kallio Knits.  I believe this project has enabled a few Eastside Stitchers to download this pattern.
I want to direct you to JulieMustKnit's Project pages.  She has posted another of her beautiful weavings.  She didn't bring them to Stitch Night, so I have no photos, but they are lovely and unique.

Pam2 came back for another dose of Eastside Stitchers and brought a hat project.  Sorry I didn't grab the pattern name.  Um, we spent a bit of time discussing the model on the pattern page... and not just the cable pattern itself.
CrunchyNumbers brought her Hermione's Everyday Socks.  She has finished the first heel flap, and I just had to take a photo of that beautiful Eye of Partridge Heel.
I did finish the Penta hat I was knitting for my daughter's (Allifer) bf.
edited quickly to add: Have fun at Vogue Knitting, MsWiz!  Can't wait to hear about it.
Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with stripes and sunsets.


1 comment: