Monday, November 11, 2013

Fiber Friday (posted on Sunday!)

Hello!  Definitely back in Washington.  Such a pretty sky this weekend.  This is the sunrise from Saturday, November 9.

I need to get this Fiber Friday post up tonight before I go to bed, or it will NEVER be posted.  I have had such a crazy busy fun weekend.  We went to see two movies (Ender's Game, and Thor The Dark World- OMBOB go see Thor!), I worked Friday, Saturday and Sunday, tutoring different people, I went to the Tolt Yarn Shop Grand opening, out to dinner twice, and knit knit knit when I could in between all the madness.

We got back from Maui late Thursday night, but I did get up Friday morning in time to make it to Crossroads for Fiber Friday.

CodyJunk was working on a pair of mittens.
JulieMustKnit has made HUGE progress on her beautiful Antarktis.

Zillalatte was making hexipuffs,

then turning them into snowflake ornaments:
I think Wireknitter was working on her Windward scarf, but she brought something else for show and tell, and that is what I photographed.
Wireknitter took a class at KnitFit last weekend by Mary Scott Huff on color.  She was making the project from that class, a color wheel bag.
It is really interesting how the different squares for this bag can be used to test color combinations that might be used in other projects.

Whew!  ok, I think that was it.  It was wonderful to sit at a table in Crossroads, and talk knitting.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet after a terrific weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment