Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Just the Bike Trip

Hello!  I worked on my Echo Flower Shawl and on a new gift for my niece, K, but have no photos, so I'm just posting my bike trip.  I am really trying hard to be on that exercise bike 5 days a week.  At some point, I hope my legs will stop hurting...

Where in the World is f1bercat?

I knit 7.5 miles today, which brings my total to 299.13 miles knitted.  I wish I had known I was so close to 300.  I might have dragged out a little bit more energy and hit 300 miles today.  Oh well, I will hit it tomorrow.

I have reached about halfway between Eugene, OR and Cottage Grove.


View Larger Map


There will be a bit of a celebration tomorrow when I reach 300 miles.  Of course, I will also be knitting with my Eastside Stitchers buddies at Crossroads, and that is a celebration in itself.

Way past my bedtime.  I hope to have some photos of progress on my Shawl, and the new stuff Thursday.

Until then, stay safe and well.

Yours,
f1bercat
shaping the world on an exercise bike...

No comments:

Post a Comment