Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Eastside Stitchers Have a Visitor From Scotland


Hello!

We had a great group at Crossroads Mall in Bellevue, tonight for Eastside Stitchers.

I got there a bit late because I had a meeting at 6 in nearby Issaquah (yes, that is the name of a town).  When I arrived the table was full.  That is the best way to be greeted when you arrive late.  I had to take a few of the photos quickly because the early arrivers, could only stay a bit.

Wajio was working on some 2-at-a-Time Socks.


Cleothyla was making cording.


Colleen was working on a pink Angel Hair Scarf.  She does such gorgeous lacework.


SeattleAmy was knitting a baby sweater.  I did not write down the name of the sweater, but it had the coolest triangle pattern.






MsWiz was making Tunisian Crochet.  She got some online lessons for Mother's Day and was practicing techniques.  We plan to let her become an expert, then teach the rest of us.



MsWiz's daughter, AspenD,. was visiting from England.  She was knitting an octopus.



We had the most interesting discussion about dogs, of all things.  Both MsWiz and SeattleAmy are involved in dog rescue.  It was just fascinating to listen to them discuss training, and what makes a good owner.

I love Eastside Stitchers!

I was able to make great progress on my Brennius Hat, for the Sharing Our Gifts Group on Ravelry.

When I got home, my son, Pookie,. and I watched So You Think You Can Dance together.  And I finished it.  I will try to get a photo tomorrow, because I want to get this hat out in the mail.

Tomorrow morning I am driving to Portland, OR, to pick up my daughter, Moogie, from Portland State University.  I can't wait to see her.

Stay safe and well.

Yours,
f1bercat
shaping the planet one Stitch N Bitch at a time




1 comment:

  1. Love your summary of our evenings! Reminds me of what a great evening it was!

    ReplyDelete