Sunday, August 28, 2016

Art in the garden


Hello:

Moogie and I spent the afternoon at the Bellevue Botanical Garden.

They had an Art in the Garden event with local artists displaying and selling their pieces.

Most of the pieces were glass, (yes I see that hand photo bombing but I am too lazy to edit it out),

But there were some other cool things like the hanging succulent baskets with beads,

And some cool metal pieces.  I loved this mosaic artist.
After we walked through the section with the artists, they were set up down some of the main paths so you got to walk through the garden to find them,
We just walked around looking at the plants and flowers.  The dahlias were amazing.

And I really loved all of the different varieties of fuchsias.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with art in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment