Wednesday, November 5, 2014

First Wednesday in November


Hello:

Fall is here.  My body is still on daylight savings time (see my rant on this subject in my Sunday, Nov. 2 post).  My cats are still on daylight savings time.  Which means that I am waking up at about 4 am every day, with my cats who WANT ME TO GET UP.  And so by 9 pm I am exhausted.  Anyway, I made it to the regular Wednesday night meet up of Eastside Stitchers at Crossroads in Bellevue, but I left a bit early because I was falling asleep.

I got to knit with a great group before I headed out into the rain towards home.

CathieC brought her Exit 0 Shawl.  She has made huge progress.  Can you see her stitch marker?

CathieC got it during the South Sound LYS Crawl last year.

BlueBerryMary brought the sweater she is making for her grandson.  He drew the teddy bear that she is knitting (with intarsia) onto the front.
Mary made the ribbing for this sweater by using a crochet technique she learned last week at the Eastside Knitters Guild Meeting where the Shibaguyz taught a class on how to crochet on your knitting.

GwenS is knitting (and is almost finished with) a Monarch Butterfly sweater by Taiga Hilliard Designs.

WireKnitter brought her beautiful Exit 0 Shawl.  She looks almost finished.

And look at JulieMustKnitt's Exit 0 Shawl!
Maybe next week we will see a finished shawl worn by one of our group.  These make me want to knit this pattern.

NightOrchid was casting on stitches for a new hat.
VanesaPolo is working on a new design, so I can only show you the yarn.
I brought the sweater that I am knitting for Moogie.
I am well down the sleeves (knitting them 2-at-a-time with magic loops).  Of course we had our best baby visitors.
Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with yards and yards of lavender yarn.







No comments:

Post a Comment