Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eastside Stitchers Celebrate Birthdays... with Cupcakes



Eastside Stitchers

The Eastside Stitchers met tonight, as we do every Wednesday night, at Crossroads Mall in Bellevue.  We started out with only 3 of us, and then the party began!

Chockelet was knitting her fabulous Noro scarf,














Cleothyla had brought a baby blanket to knit,













I was... weaving in ends again!



Then Ellyol showed up with a new scarf she was hooking, and














she had brought a friend to join our little group.

Chatzy, Ellyol's friend, brought a baby blanket,  and an EZ Baby Surprise Jacket.


















We had all just settled down again, when Angelvet and  Tassereine surprised us with Cupcakes!





They were there to celebrate both Cleothyla's and Tassereine's birthdays.

Angelvet had also brought a snuggly baby blanket she was knitting















Tassereine brought her 2-at-a-Time sparkly "Glitter Diamond Socks."  The pattern is her own.  I took two photos because the blurry one shows the sparkles, and the focused one shows the socks.















Then, as though that wasn't enough fun, Colleen came and joined in the party!  She has finished her beautiful lace baby blanket she had  brought before and was starting a new hat.



We missed MzWiz, Allifer, and Tara. and all of the other friends who come to Crossroads to Knit with the gang.

Hope to see you all next week.  Check out the Group on Ravelry.  We are trying to decide a name for our Ravelympics Team.  Make sure you take the time to suggest a good name, and VOTE!  when we get the poll up.


Where in the World is f1bercat?

I knitted while biking 5 miles and walked another .23 miles (why is the walking so hard?  because I'm tired from the biking?  I need to work harder, I think).  This gives me a total of 211.76 mi.  and, while I am still on the side of the road,


View Larger Map

I can see Portland from my bike!

Look how far I have traveled.

View Larger Map

I should be at my daughter's university tomorrow.

Can't wait to see her.  I am so proud of her, but I really miss her.

Stay safe and well.
Yours,
f1bercat
shaping the planet one cupcake at a time


Happy Birthday, Cleothyla and Tassereine!


No comments:

Post a Comment