Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Wednesday Night Knitting




Hello!
I was finally back knitting with my buddies tonight at Crossroads in Bellevue.  I missed our regular Wednesday night meet up last week because I went to the Seattle Knitters Guild meeting (more about that in a future post), and I missed Sunday morning knitting because I was helping Doc buy a car.  So, it was really nice to make it to the faux wood tables near Half-Price Books and Starbucks.
JitteryKnitter is working on a new shawl.
Anya is making good progress on a No-Swatch Hat.

DomesticShorthair has started a beautiful lace scarf.  The motif is oak leaves and acorns.

ReadnitDream is knitting a lace cowl.

BlueberryMary brought the roving she dyed at BlueMoon Fiber Arts's Dye Day.  She also finished a crocheted basket.


Hrvdmnky was making huge progress on a sweater.

Wajio, back from a trip to Montana where she had the great luck to visit Mountain Colors Yarns, was starting a Yellowstone River Scarf.

dreamweaver19 is getting near the last colors on her baby blanket.

GwenS is working on a new shawl.

I worked on the final squares of the special afghan I am trying to finish.  More on that later this week.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with knitting buddies!



No comments:

Post a Comment