Thursday, September 5, 2013

Twisted Rose, and Babies!

Hello:

This is my newest afghan square design, Twisted Rose with Thorn Border.

I have been having this square tested by 6 different testers in The Testing Pool group in Ravelry.  It's such a cool group.  You just start a thread with what you need tested, and how many people you would like to test it, and people start signing up.  I have received feedback from 4 of the six people who asked to test my square.  They gave me really good ideas of rounds they found confusing or awkwardly written.  I am just about ready to post the pattern, in fact I will probably post it tomorrow.  I just need to edit it to thank the testers for their help. 

Also, tomorrow, I will post the round photos of the square here, so you can see how it comes together.

But now to the important part of today's post:  BABIES

Yes, poor CathieC is feeling sick.  She wasn't able to take a turn on driving Hvrdmnky home from the NICU.  I got another turn!

The babies are now both over 5 pounds, and just putting on weight like no body's business.  I thought it would be fun to compare/contrast their photos from the first time I got to drive Hrvdmnky home, two weeks ago, with the photos from today.

Here is Caroline on August 27.
And here is Caroline today.
This was Elena on August 27.
And this is Elena today.
They are filling out, and their color is so much healthier.  They are just beautiful.  Of course, knitwear make everyone look beautiful.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with a new design





No comments:

Post a Comment