Wednesday, June 15, 2016

wed night is for comfort

Hello:
It is so good to be home.  I have this last week of school left, and I needed the comfort of my family and friends.  One of the most comforting things in my home routine is Wednesday night knitting.
Puzan is almost finished with her three color cashmere cowl.
GwenS with baby CeeCee in tow.  She was knitting a 2 color bandana.

JitteryKnitter is knitting a shawl with the yarn she dyed at Blue Moon Fiber Arts Dye Day 2 years ago.
BlueBerryMary is knitting a scarf in a cotton blend.
Look at the beautiful yarn that JitteryKnitter dyed for me!  I couldn't make it to Dye Day last Saturday because I was down in Southern California with my family.  So she dyed me some rainbow yarn, in honor of my brother.  She also got me some gorgeous blue green mill end, and some amazing silky merino fiber.

Comfort.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the world in the comfort of her friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment