Friday, June 24, 2016

finally, Friday!

Hello!
It's Friday, and I made it to Friday morning knitting.  I love Summer Vacation.

The beautiful speckled shawl above is by Boppenlander.  She is going to edit the pattern a bit, and add beads to the lace border.  I can't wait to see it.
JennyLuigi knit a cowl.  See the rows where she twisted her stitches?  Such a subtle but lovely detail.
She was working on these mitts.
And also brought this lace cowl to show and tell.
Isn't this a great knitting T-shirt?
Wajio brought the mittens she has been working on.  We had an interesting discussion about using singles as opposed to a plied yarn.
This beautiful shawl is by SpinningLizzie.
CathieC is working on a poncho.  She is making great progress.
I worked on my Speckled Shawl by VanesaPolo.  It was really fun to see the Friday people, and such a great way to start the day.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with 3 social knitting days this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment