Monday, June 20, 2016

Mark's Rainbow Cowl

via Instagram http://ift.tt/28JxHni
 Hello:
That is my son, Pookie, wearing the cowl I made with yarn gifted to me by JitteryKnitter.  When I was down in So. California saying goodbye to my brother Mark, a group of Eastside Stitchers and friends drove down to Oregon to Blue Moon Fiber Arts Studio for their Dye Day.  JitteryKnitter dyed this gorgeous skein of Sookie , a bulky merino single that is super soft.

 JitteryKnitter managed to get this beautiful rainbow effect to the yarn, and thinking of my brother, named it "Mark's Rainbow."

I knit it up, using the Gap-tastic Cowl seed stitch pattern, in just one day.

 Our temperatures have been up and down, but I'm hoping it will be cool enough to wear it to knit night at Crossroads this week.

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet in rainbows.
I love you, Markie

No comments:

Post a Comment