Thursday, September 17, 2015

I can't believe how many people came to Wed Knitting

Hello:  I'm so tired, and my internet is acting up but I will try to get this post up tonight.  Can you find Venus in the above photo?  I was out walking before school, and just had to take a photo.

We had a huge group at the regular Wednesday night meet up at Crossroads in Bellevue, WA. When I got home, I started to write up this post, but for some reason, it was taking forever for the photos to download to the blog, and I had to give up and go to sleep.  Let's hope tat I remember who was knitting what!

Pamela2708 brought a lace shawl in a variegated yarn.

JitteryKnitter is almost finished with the back of the vest she is knitting as a shop sample for Acorn St. Yarn shop.
Puzan is close to finishing her hitchhiker.  I'm not sure that I really captured how pretty this is.  The yarn is pooling in a water color effect.
GwenS has put the sleeves on waste yarn for the first sweater for herself that she has ever knit.

Hvrdmnky brought an old (2 years, I think) WIP.  She is starting the second sock of this pair.

The beautiful Addie ate dinner with us, and had a cheerful, "Good-bye, Tutu!" when it was time to go.
BlueBerryMary is putting the flip-top on her left mit.
Dreamweaver19 has started a new cow.  She has some very interesting yarns.  The dark and white parts are all of the same skein.


Chockelet was working on a shawl pattern that she got during the North Sound LYS Tour last Spring.

Tara1682 is knitting a lace shawl.  The pattern is asymmetrical with dropped stitches.


 Laura (what's your rav name!!) brought a beautiful hat knit with lace weight yarn.  This is her first project that uses 4 double point needles.
 WireKnitter is test knitting this beautiful gray and pink shawl.

Wajio has started, just barely, a new shawl.


nightorchid brought her endless ribbed scarf.  So fun to have her little girl join us, too.

DomesticShorthair brought a lace project.  I'm pretty sure it's the Catskills Cardi by Sheila Toy Stromberg.
I brought the costumes I am making for my Math Department to wear for Halloween.  I don't have a photo for this post, but I promise to get one up either tomorrow or Saturday.  They are coming out really fun!

Peace,
f1bercat
shaping the planet with lots and lots and lots of knitting buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment