Sunday, November 13, 2011

Help, Please... Sunday, November 13, 2011 (morning)

This is a super quick post (I will post more later tonight with updates and photos) to ask those of you who read this blog for help choosing a basic, How To Knit book.  My SIL (sister in law) is having a bit of a rough year, and I would like to teach her to knit.  I am going to visit her for Thanksgiving, and I know we will be a bit busy, but there should also be opportunity to learn the basics.  I want to bring her some yarn, needles, and a good How To book for a true beginner.  I GREATLY value knitting as a major source of stress relief, and if she is at all interested, I would like to gift her with this wonderful craft. 

I will post this question in a few places in Ravelry as well, just in case the few of you who check this blog are too shy or don't have any suggestions.  But if you could leave the name(s) of books and any authors you think are particularly helpful for beginners in my comments for this blog, I would be truly thankful.

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment