Monday, November 14, 2011

Falling Asleep Here at Midnight, Monday, November 14, 2011

Just a quick midnight post because I really wanted to show my progress.  I actually didn't knit that much today because I played Aion with my good friends Aelfric, Vixey, and Hellsrevenge.  Obviously, those are their characters' names in the game.  But I did have some progress to show:

I have finished all but one sleeve and the neck of the Mystery Sweater I am knitting for Sharing Our Gifts Across America Group on Ravelry.  My son, Luke is modeling it for size.  I had to lengthen the body and the sleeve.  He is 16 and about 6' tall, and I know this sweater is for a middle school child, but I taught middle school, and some of the boys can be quite tall.  Anyway, this is what that sweater looks like now:

He keeps telling me it is a "girl" sweater since, in his words, "it has a girl waist."  But I think that will disappear when it is blocked.

Also, I have finished Clue 2 of the Movember Socks I am making for my husband, the Doc.  I did 6 repeats of the pattern.  I hope they are not too long in the leg.


There won't be a new clue until Tuesday, so I will take a break from these and work on the gussets and feet of the Mr. Pitt's Socks that I am knitting for my friend, M.  I might even be able to knit a bit on my own Red Willows...  I hope to get at least half of the last sleeve finished on that Mystery Sweater.

And I have a dentist appointment in the morning. 

I had better GET TO BED!

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment