Tuesday, May 3, 2011

New Square 5.3.11

I have finished the first 1/6 of the new square of James's afghan.  It is a reversible cable square.  Totally cool.  It will be very repetitive, so easy for me to make mistakes!  I must be sure to count on the cables, because my MO is to randomly make the crosses...

On a completely different note, I am trying to make these sheep puppets  http://malabrigoyarn.com/patterns.php?id=1


but with also having a deadline for James's afghan, I am not making very much progress.  I am knitting 2 at a time, practicing that cool technique, and it is VERY SLOW.  So, I am thinking of putting them in the bathroom in a safe bag and knitting every time I sit down...  Is that gross?  Not sure, but I think I will make better progress on them, and the yarn is washable. =)

C. A. Losi






  

No comments:

Post a Comment