Monday, July 18, 2011

Morning List 7.18.11

To do list:

1. walk - write
2. laundry
3. checkbook
4. knit
5. grocery store (CAT FOOD!)

1. Walk - Write:

I took a walk around the block.  It is about 1/2 mile.  It took at least 20 min.  Maybe 30.  I am not kidding.  In my defense, I haven't been able to walk for 3 weeks because of some minor surgery on my right calf.  The doctor expressly said, "NO Walking."  And also, we live on a very steep hill.  Also, I have bad knees... wow I'm slow and out of shape.  I get my stitches out tomorrow, but I absolutely have to start walking again.  I love such sedentary activities, video/computer games, knitting/crocheting, cooking, reading, movies, etc.  My body is atrophying. Every Day.  Every Day I will walk and then write briefly.  I get good ideas for poetry and so on while I walk.  When I have completed a poem, I will post here.  I will also log my walks so I can't cheat.

2. Laundry:

On the 4th load, but I need to fold and put away.  That will happen as soon as I save/log off this blog.  Back... I did 6 loads, folded and put away.

3. Checkbook:

Organized April =)  Ok, I didn't balance... A bit every day because it is so boring.

4.  Knit:

I have finished 2 repeats of the vertical pattern on Allie's socks.  She wants 3 repeats, and each repeat is 20 rows.  I am on row 3 of the last repeat.  Then there will be about 1 inch of ribbing, and done!

5. Grocery Store:

Ok, I didn't do this.  Samantha and I went to the movies and saw, Horrible Bosses.  Really funny.  Then we bought cat food at Petco, which was the most important thing anyway.  I made up some tuna salad for dinner.

Tomorrow I get my stitches out and Allie wants me to check out some apartments with her.  I hope I can get in my walk before everything starts.

And, since I didn't go to the store today... my list tomorrow will be:

Walk
Laundry (2 loads left)
Knit
Grocery

In not necessarily that order.

C. A. Losi

No comments:

Post a Comment