Tuesday, November 27, 2012

In Princeton

Hello!

Pookie and I are in Princeton, NJ for a college visit at Princeton University.  It is super cold but I am comfortable in my huge puffy down jacket, my wool socks,


and my hand knit gloves!
There is a bit of snow on the ground.  We got up at 4 am to catch a 6 am flight.  I don't like to write negative things, but I hate United Airlines.  Really, a 5 1/2 hour flight, and they only give drinks.  Not even a pretzel bag for a snack.  EVERYTHING costs, from a bigger seat (I was SQUASHED between 2 very large men), to any entertainment ($7 to watch the on flight video).  I had brought apples (Opals and Granny Smiths) and some Balance Bars, so I was fine, but really, no pretzel bag? 

I knit like a fiend on my OWL socks as they must be finished by Friday.  I have about 1 more inch to go then I start the toes.  I will finish them on this trip.

I need to make a post about the heels as I have discovered something amazing, but the internet is slow, and I am super tired.

I will try to post tomorrow so you can see some daytime shots of the University.  It is really beautiful.

Peace.
Yours,

f1bercat
shaping the planet with warm, stylish hands.


1 comment:

  1. Jeeze. A 3 hour flight to Utah on Delta gave us both free drinks and a snack. AND a free in flight movie. I was still squashed, but I'm really tall, so I'm always gonna be squashed. :-/

    ReplyDelete